Friday, October 1, 2010

Knick game/ big chain/ in all my splendor... NYC Part 2 (Dirty Bird To Go)

   Since I was doing a fried chicken tour of New York I decided to check out a tip from a chef friend. Dirty Bird To Go is a small store front on 14th street in Manhattan. A small chalkboard list a lunch special that they offer which is one of the best deals I have seen. For $8 you get to pieces of fried chicken, a side (I chose Garlic Kale) and a drink. I think the amount of food was more than generous and I would recommend this place to anyone. Great chicken , tasty sides and good cookies too. They use all organic Lancaster birds and they are serious about a commitment to the environment as well. If you are in NYC definitely stop by.

The Skinny Fat Kid

Dirty Bird To Go
204 W. 14th Street
New York, NY 10011
212 620 4836
http://www.dirtybirdtogo.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment